Dear Valued Customer,
I hope that you, your family and friends are managing to stay safe and well during this period of uncertainty.
At BA we have been focussing on protecting the wellbeing of our employees, maintaining a trading business and getting the business in the right shape for the challenges ahead.
We continue to monitor closely the advice from the Government and Public Health England on the actions we need to take during this crisis. We have been very careful to make sure that we adhere to the recommendations that they have given and will continue to do so in the future.
The announcement by the Government at the end of March relating to the closure of all non-essential businesses saw a reduction in order intake at our Cookstown site and that has remained the same even though we have continued to receive orders and will continue to do so through MyBA.
We are still taking orders and manufacturing product at our Doncaster and Rotherham facilities. In maintaining this service, we are ensuring that social distancing is in place on these sites and that every precaution is being taken to keep our employees safe. These sites continue to receive orders and supply stocked Pronto product both standard and made to measure sizes, flat pack and rigid cabinets and kitchens all within our standard lead times.
We continue to offer digital marketing support on an individual customer basis. Full details are on the ‘Customer Support’ tab on MyBA, if you want to make use of this.
Finally, we will be communicating with all customers in the next few days to see who is able to accept deliveries of product already ordered.
- The health and safety of our employees remains our No.1 priority
- We continue to monitor closely the advice from Government regarding the pandemic
- Throughout the last 6 weeks we have continued to provide help and support to our diverse range of customers
- We continue to operate safely in both Doncaster and Rotherham, daily we are receiving orders and supplying stocked Pronto product both standard and made to measure sizes, flat pack and rigid cabinets and kitchens all within our standard lead times.
- We continue to receive orders from customers on MyBA for Cookstown and will continue to do so.
- We have detailed plans in place which will enable us to recommence operations at Cookstown very quickly once the lockdown is eased and our retail customer base can re-open.
Our customer service teams, Anthony McCabe, Anthony McMorrow and myself are available to take any calls and answer any questions that you might have.
Stay safe and well, we are here to support you in whichever way possible. Together we will make a difference.