A vacancy has arisen for a Production Planner. This role is a permanent full-time position based in our Cookstown Site.
Reporting to the Business Improvement Manager the successful candidate will be required to:
- Process batches for all ranges of product using Alphacam CAD CAM software, as per Standard Operating Procedures
- Attend daily production meetings to review the production plan
- Prioritise customer orders by due-date to support the company’s On Time In Full (OTIF) KPI
- Process ‘Fast Track’ orders to meet customer delivery requirements
- Monitor and record material waste levels on all batches, ensuring they are within tolerance as per Standard Operating Procedures
- Escalate issues promptly to management and help resolve problems in a timely fashion
Excellent organisational skills, good written and oral communication skills, attention to detail, accuracy, computer literacy,
Experience within a manufacturing environment would be desirable but not essential as training would be provided
HOURS OF WORK (FULL TIME)
08.00 – 17.15 (Mon – Thurs)
08.00 – 14.30 (Friday)
All interested candidates please apply in writing or email a covering letter along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 2.30p.m. on Friday 6th July 2018.