Customer Service Administrator
A vacancy has arisen for a ‘Customer Service Administrator’. This role is a permanent full-time position.
Description of Job Role:
- Process all customer orders, i.e. Standard and Fast Track which are received by fax, e-mail or BA Online and input onto the Syspro system.
- Check all orders entered on the system from Zeus.
- Deal with customer inquiries on a daily basis.
- Keep customer order file up to date by the BA Reference Job No.
- Create new customer files as required and keep the filing system up to date.
- Fax order acknowledgments to customers, as required.
- Help with Customer swatches, as and when required.
- Help with mailshots to Customers, as and when required.
- Deal with customers collecting goods when required.
- Print order e-mails
Hours of Work:
08.00 – 17.15 (Mon – Thurs)
08.00 – 14.30 (Friday)
All interested candidates please apply in writing or email firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 4.00p.m. on Tuesday 5th June 2018.