A vacancy has arisen for a ‘Purchasing Administrator’ in our Cookstown office. This role is a permanent full time position.
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager the successful candidate will be required to:
- Work with suppliers to obtain prices, specifications and samples as required
- Manage the stock for specific areas of the business
- Maintain the Supplier non-conformance process
- Generating purchasing related reports and analysing the data
- Manage the stock take process and report back to the Purchasing manager
- Preparing cost comparisons for the Purchasing manager
- Other purchasing related duties and administrative duties that may be required.
The above list is not an exhaustive one and may change at the discretion of management.
HOURS OF WORK
08.00 – 17.15 (Mon – Thurs)
08.00 – 14.30 (Friday)
All interested candidates please apply in writing or email a covering letter along with your CV firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 2.30p.m. on Friday 25th May 2018.