Kitchen Designer (Doncaster)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an exciting and innovative kitchen manufacturer, where you will work in a newly established Projects Team supporting the National Sales Manager and producing high quality Kitchen designs and quotations for both regional and national housing developers
Contract kitchen design background is preferable for this position, as is a good working knowledge and experience using 20:20 CAD package.
Based in our Doncaster showroom this is a Customer facing role where you will meet with the clients, take a full brief and design Kitchens using 20 20
- Understanding of Kitchen planning / design
- Practical design experience gained within the kitchen industry
- Must possess creativity/design flair – able to design a functional, attractive kitchen from scratch and knowledge of kitchen component parts would be highly desirable
- Ability to work / transfer from scaled drawings
- Must be computer literate and able to use Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, etc.), in particular a strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to use 20:20 CAD system.
- Must have ability to work accurately, on own initiative and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to understand and interpret instructions.
- Must be a team player and willing to build relationships with customers over the telephone and face to face.
- Produce accurate designs and quotations for kitchen layouts using 20:20.
- Scaling from Architects drawings supplied by the developer.
- Create quotations, ensuring that all additional items and accessories are included as per the client’s specification.
- Discuss design requirements with the client / contractor to build relationships and to ensure our drawings are ‘right first time’
- Create tender documents in presentation format to be issued back to developers.
- Establishing and designing to an accurate installation budget with contract guidelines.
- Able to check designs/quotes accurately including other people’s work.
- Adhere to internal working systems and procedures.
Monday to Friday working week (no weekends)
If you are looking for a new role where you will be working in a busy office environment as a key part of the team, can multi task and remain calm under pressure then we would love to hear from you
In return you can expect to earn a competitive salary
If this exciting opportunity is of interest or you would like to know more then please send your c.v. for consideration to email@example.com
Salary ￡20,000 – ￡25,000 commensurate with age, experience and potential.