Key Account Manager (UK National)
Leading kitchen manufacturer BA Components with three factory locations, two in Yorkshire and one in Ireland are seeking a Key Account Manager to consolidate current and future sales and growth throughout the UK. The Key Account Manager will be responsible for managing current key accounts and targeted with developing new key account potential. The Key Account Manager will be expected to maintain a long term relationship with accounts and maximise sales opportunities within them.
This is a key role within an innovative and expanding organisation and the successful candidate will need to show vision and strategic thought as well as a clear understanding of the market we operate within.
Duties of the Key Account Manager include:
- Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Write business plans for all current and opportunity tender business.
- You will act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
Requirements of the role:
- Previous experience in Account Management or Senior Territory Sales and display an attitude that is key to success.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level.
- Highly self-motivated.
If this exciting opportunity is of interest or you would like to know more then please send your C.V. for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
Good salary and benefits package in line with experience and potential for the suitable candidate.