Area Sales Manager (Inner London)
In line with continued expansion and growth BA Components are seeking an experienced Area Sales Manager to develop and grow our business within the M25 London areas.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an exciting and innovative kitchen manufacturer, where you will work developing a new, exciting and innovative product range while establishing and growing new business in the capital city.
Reporting to the National Retail Sales Manager you should be able to work as a key part of the team, have the ability to multi task and remain calm under pressure and a clear vision of market trends and how to develop both your area and the offer.
- Cold calling potential customers and selling the company’s products.
- Researching the target market and finding companies to target.
- Attending meetings with potential customers and closing sales.
- Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- Working to monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the sales manager.
- Progressing towards activity targets and KPI’s set by the sales manager.
- Entering all required data for sales onto the company system.
- Updating the CRM and inputting information on customers.
- Following up with past customers and cross selling products.
- Providing assistance to other members of the sales team.
- Following up on leads generated by other departments.
- Investigating and resolving queries from customers.
- Previous relevant experience in a sales role for another company.
- Target driven with determination to succeed.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Self-motivated and organised individual.
- Track record of achieving KPI’s and targets.
- Outgoing with an ability to build rapport with people of all backgrounds.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be a real ‘stand-out’ success in this competitive and exciting environment, please forward your CV to email@example.com without delay along with a covering note outlining why you in particular fit this profile.
Good salary and benefits package in line with experience and potential for the suitable candidate.